Class of 2014
- Ciara.Dineen is a student at the Notre Dame Law School.
- Stephen Fox works in management consulting with Bain & Co. in Chicago.
- Elizabeth Helpling is in the second year of a four-year finance rotational development program called EMERGE at Cardinal Health
- Daniel.Kokotajlo is a graduate student in philosophy at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
- Christian Myers attends the University of Chicago Law School and the Harris School of Public Policy
- Luke Pardue is a Research Associate at the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve in D.C.
- Margaret Preuss works in investment banking at J.P. Morgan in New York
- Annalee Rice works at Red Edge Digital, a political consulting and strategy group in DC specializing in big data.
Stephen Zerfas is a consultant with the Bridgespan Group in San Francisco
Class of 2015
- Brendan Bell is working with the ACE program at a Cristo Rey school in Sacramento, CA.
- Alex Caton works in Chicago, where he holds the James H. Dunn Fellowship under Mike Zolnierowicz, Chief of Staff to Governor of Illinois Bruce Rauner.
- Katelyn Doering works in Washington, where she holds an internship in the office of Senator Ben Sasse of Nebraska.
- Shane O’Connor lives in Brooklyn and works for Huron’s healthcare consulting practice.
- Qineng Shi will enroll in the Harvard Law School in the fall of 2016. He has decided to defer enrollment for a year so that he can go to places such as Tibet and local factories in China to learn more about human rights issues through real-life communication.
- Andrew Weiler works for McKinsey Consultants in Minneapolis.
- Isabelle Williams works for Dimensional Fund Advisors (DFA).
Send news and notes to Paul Weithman at firstname.lastname@example.org